February 6, 2011

Yum!


Yum! It's cupcake time again! Won't you join me at Cupcake Inspirations for this week's challenge? Ooh. So yummy!
Here are the DEEtails for my card:
I started with a piece of Whisper White card stock and stamped the image from SU!'s The More the Merrier set. Then I took my Stampin' Write markers (Real Red, Chocolate Chip, and a tiny bit of Pear Pizazz) to color in my cupcakes. I left a lot of white because I'm simple like that. Then I added a Chocolate Chip and Real Red mat. I adhered some Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain ribbon to my card and layed my stamped image over top of it. Then I tied up the ribbon with some Linen Thread and trimmed the edge with pinking shears. What do you think?
Stop by Cupcake Inspirations on Monday to meet our new design team! :)

3 comments:

  1. Delicious card! I like the colors you used for this yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is just great!! Love your take on our challenge this week!! Great job Nina!!

    ReplyDelete