February 28, 2011

Simply Happy


Today's card is for the new challenge over at Jay Gee's Nook.






DEEtails:

I loved the simplicity of the inspiration photos, so I wanted to keep the same feel for my card. Plus I just got this fabulous hand-dyed doily from Gail Lindner's Etsy shop and wanted this gorgeous embellishment to shine. I adhered it with glue dots to some Dotty Biscotti patterned paper from PTI. I added the stamped sentiment from SU!'s Apple Blossoms set in Bermuda Bay on Naturals White card stock and added some yellow ribbon from my stash. Hope you like it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, that doily is gorgeous and your layout certainly does show it off. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Jay Gee's again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! that doily is awsome. Thanks for playing along with us this month...Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Just adore your doily!

    ReplyDelete