February 16, 2011

Bright Love




Today's card was made for the current Embellish Magazine Color Trends Challenge. Fabulously bright colors, right?




Ready for the DEEtails?

I started with a piece of Whisper White card stock and stamped the cute heart garland stamp from SU!'s Valentine Defined set. I matted it with some Kiwi Kiss card stock with a scallop edge border and tucked a piece of Old Olive Striped Grosgrain ribbon underneath. Then I added a Riding Hood Red heart die cut, topped with an Old Olive Designer Button tied up with Baker's Twine. I also added the sentiment, also from SU!'s Valentine Defined, which I inked with Stampin' Write Markers (Old Olive, Taken with Teal and Riding Hood Red) and matted with some Taken with Teal card stock. I adhered everything to a Pixie Pink card for a fun, bright card!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card design! :) Thanks so much for participating in Embellishes Color Trends challenge with hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clustering of elements on your card!

    ReplyDelete