February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! Today I'm sharing a card that I made for the Off The Wall Craftiness Challenge.


Here are the DEEtails:

I pulled lots of inspirational elements from the photo above and dug through my stash to combine them all on one card, including a doily, a mail embellishment, some linen thread, some pretty lace patterned paper, some Seam Binding ribbon, and some flowers. I piled them all on a Pink Pirouette card. I love how it all came together!

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love the mail embellishment you added...made this especially vintage! Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! The Mail embellishment is my favorite! I love how you really used the inspirational photoboard into your card! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty. I love that little letter you've tucked into there. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete