February 13, 2011

Fancy Flourish


Words cannot describe this week's cupcake inspiration and I'll tell you, it was quite difficult to capture it in a simple card. So that's why it's called a challenge right?



Here are the DEEtails:
Today I'm using this fabulous purple swirl from this week's sponsor, Flourish with a Bling. The original swirl is rather large, so I decided to cut some of the tendrils to make a more petite sized swirl for my card. I snipped, arranged, and adhered, then added some green flowers with a few Rhinestone Jewels. I stamped a sentiment from PTI's Signature Greetings in the corner and added a Lavender Lace mat before adhering it all to a Lavender Lace card. Pretty, but still not as gorgeous as the real thing! Hope you'll play along with us!

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job keeping it simple with lots of WOW! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Nina. Clean and simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply perfect! I especially love the flower center! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I impressed, I stink at clean and simple cards but think they are very elegant. This one is perfect for the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete