February 21, 2011

Life


Happy Monday! I'm off today and loving the opportunity for some extra crafting. Today I thought I'd try my hand at another Sketch Challenge. This one is from Just Add Ink.


DEEtails:

I just got a pack of fun die cut embellishments and decided to use one of the frames as a a border on this sketch. I trimmed off one edge and tucked it under a piece of Very Vanilla card stock, that I stamped with the sentiment from SU!'s Full of Life set. It kind of looks like a crown. :) I stamped a flourish with VersaMark ink and embossed it. I love the way it frames the sentiment. The flourish is another one from the flourish set that I have no idea where I got (somebody help me please). I added a piece of Bermuda Bay Scallop Edge Border to my PS Chartreuse card and wrapped some ribbon from my stash around it. I added a bow and a light teal blossom to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment