February 10, 2011

Go-To Sentiment Card


Here's a card for another challenge from Nichole Heady's Blog, this time, to make a Go-To Sentiment card.

Here are the DEEts:

I started stamping my various Congratulations sentiments (from PTI Signature Greetings, SU! Eight Great Greetings, SU! Something to Celebrate, SU! Picture This, SU! Silhouette Sentiments, and SU! A Word for You) on a piece of Whisper White card stock. I matted it with Elegant Eggplant and Regal Rose card stocks. Then I punched a piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock with the Scallop Edge Trim and added a strip of Regal Rose Grosgrain ribbon. I adhered that to my card along with my stamped sentiments. I punched a sweet butterfly from a Martha Stewart punch and added some preuty Rhinestone Jewels for a little bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment