February 26, 2011

A Quick Hi (And A Few Changes On The Way...)

Sorry for the delay... I've been working on some new ideas for the ole blog today. So, if all goes well, you'll be seeing some new things here soon... Keep your fingers crossed! :)



Today's card is something that I made last month for the Embellish Magazine publication call. I didn't make the cut, but I still wanted to share the card with you.


DEEtails:
I started with a some Chocolate Chip card stock and added a piece of Very Vanilla, stamped with SU!'s A to Z in Sahara Sand. I adhered it to the card and tied some fun frilly ribbon from my stash. I punched out several Scallop Circles in Pumpkin Pie, Peach Parfait, and Apricot Appeal, which I crumpled up and adhered to my card with glue dots. Then I added some glittery stickers to spell out "hi." I added a Pumpkin Pie mat before adhering to a PS Pool card.
Hope you're having a good weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment