February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Andy!


Today is my brother, Andy's birthday. I spend so much time with my other brothers, that I often feel like I neglect Andy and Joey, my brothers who live on the other side of the world... Today, I want him to feel special, so I made an extra special card for him. I hope he likes it!
Here are the DEEtails:
I started with some paper tape from Making Memories and added some rounded corners. It layered perfectly onto some Bordering Blue card stock. Then I added some So Saffron Striped Grosgrain ribbon and some rolled Riding Hood Red candles (I think they kind of look like dynamite, my hubby thought they were cinnamon sticks...) and So Saffron and Apricot Appeal flames. Finally, I stamped the SU! A Little Birthday Cheer sentiment over and over again on a Decorative Label punch.

1 comment:

  1. Neat idea Nina ... love it! I'm sure your brother will smile when he opens this card!

    ReplyDelete