January 31, 2011

Color Throwdown Color Blocks


Today's card is for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. I'm loving this color combination:


Here are the DEEtails:

I simply started by gathering some patterned papers from the Urban Oasis, Urban Garden, and Brocade Background DSPs. I also used some Whisper White card stock, embossed with the PTI Woodgrain impression plate, plain Whisper White cards stock, and some Kiwi Kiss card stock. I cut each patterned paper and card stock piece into 1.5" squares, and arranged them on my page, adding various embellishments like a Little Leaves die cut, some Soho Designer Hardware, a Big Designer Button, a Jumbo Grommet, some Marina Mist Taffeta ribbon, some Baker's Twine, and some Jewelry tags stamped with a sentiment from SU!'s Silhouette Sentiments and some flowers from SU!'s Priceless set.

Special DEElivery:

This card is for sale in my Etsy Shop.

1 comment: