January 28, 2011

Color Inspiration: Neutrals


Here's the last challenge from Moxie Fab World's Color Inspiration series. Today I'm doing neutrals and I'm so sad for this to be over! It's been so fun!


Here are the DEEtails:

I ran a piece of Sahara Sand card stock through my Cuttlebug with the PTI Woodgrain impression plate, then layered on my elements. I added some flowers from SU!'s Punch Potpourri stamped with VersaMark on Baja Breeze card stock and embossed, Then I cut out the gorgeous image from SU!'s Notably Ornate stamped in Baja Breeze on Very Vanilla card stock. I added a pretty ribbon from SU! Ribbon Originals Beachfont, with a cute Baja Breeze Corduroy button, embellished with a Kraft Taffeta bow. Then I added the SU! Notably Ornate bird stamped in Versa Mark on Baja Breeze, embossed, and raised with Stampin' Dimentionals along with the sentiment from SU!'s Kind Thoughts set, stamped in Sahara Sand on Very Vanilla card stock. Hope you like it.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is BEAUTIFUL! I love everything about it ... from the colors to the layout and ending with embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the challenge! I hope you win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors and your card. Its beaufiful. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nina! Thanks for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete