January 19, 2011

Cute Pink Thank You


You know I can't resist a great inspiration challenge. I found another great one, at Jay Gee's Nook. So cute!


DEEtails:

I wanted to keep this cute and simple, so I used the sweet polka dot print from the Georgia Peach DSP and layered on a piece of Regal Rose card stock, some frilly white ribbon from my stash and a big yellow flower adorned with some striped ribbon, a button, and a mini tag, stamped with the sentiment from SU!'s Happy Moments set.

Special DEElivery:

This card was given to my Aunt and Uncle for letting me stay in their lovely home this weekend.

Thanks for peeking in today!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet Nina, I love the ribbon and polka dot paper. Thank you for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable. Perfect play on the inspiration photo.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet card making wonderful use of the colors. It is so refreshing to see this in the midst of all the red that is prominent this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us this month ... Ange

    ReplyDelete