January 2, 2011

Soaring By To Say Hi


I can't believe it's 2011! Today is the first of the New Year's Cupcake Inspiration Challenges! I hope you'll play along with this week's inspiration image.


Here are the DEEtails for my card:

I started stamping some Martha Stewart butterflies on vellum and cut them out. I layered them onto a second stamped image on Real Red card stock and folded the wings a bit. Then I added some Rhinestone Jewels to the centers. I tied a Real Red satin bow to a piece of Basic Black card stock and added a vellum tag, made from a Decorative Label punch and a stamped sentiment from PTI's Everyday Button Bits.

Special DEElivery:

This card is for sale at my Etsy Shop.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I just love those butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the queen of the cupcake challenge . . . this is charming. Love how you used the decorative label punch. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete