January 21, 2011

Color Inspiration: Jewel Tones


Here's another Moxie Fab World Color Inspiration challenge! Here is the Jewel Tones color combination:


Here are the DEEtails

I started with a Sahara Sand card and added a band of Taken With Teal, embellished with some Summer Sun Scallop Trim border and some Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain ribbon. Then I added a piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock stamped with the SU! A to Z image and tucked a piece of Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon underneath. I layered on a Summer Sun Decorative Label punch, stamped with the sentiment from SU!'s Upsy Daisy set and some felt flowers and teal brads from my stash. Hope you like it!
Special DEElivery:

4 comments:

  1. Boldly beautiful.

    I love the clean look of this card.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy card -- I love the simplicity and the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nina! Thanks for entering the Jewel Tones Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete