January 25, 2010

Mini Mail

After making the cute mini mailbox, I had to make something to go inside!





DEEtails:

1. I used the same colors that I used on the mailbox: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and More Mustard, along with the same striped paper I used (American Crafts Metropolitan series).

2. The stamps are from Love Bandit, which was my "gotta have" set from the Occasions Mini catalog. I love wood grain and owls. :)

3. I just found the faux bois ribbon by American Crafts yesterday and had to have it! I used it on the two vertical cards and just adore the look!

4. The scallop trim punch is my new best friend! :) It makes it so easy to make a simple card look so rich.

5. A little Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon to tie it all together (no pun intended). Do you think I should use some on the card with the tree? I like that one a lot, but it seems a bit plain. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment