January 29, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge with Ribbon

Here's another great challenge from Embellish Magazine:


And here's my DEEsign:

Here are the DEEtails:
1. I started out by using my Heard From the Heart kindness stamp and stamped 3 lines separately onto Pretty in Pink card stock. This was probably the hardest part!

2. Then I took my Cuttlebug and my Sizzix Heart #5 die to cut out a heart on the card stock. I positioned it just so.

3. Then I laid different turquoise and pink ribbons into the blank space of the heart cut out.

4. I took some Bermuda Bay card stock and my Pinking Hearts Border Punch to add an extra punch of color to the card.

5. Then topped it off with a simple wrap and knot of Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon. These colors are too cute!

10 comments:

  1. That heart sure looks great!!! And is that a heart scallop punch at the bottom?? WOW!!! Super cool!
    Smiles Sharnee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love it. It is DEElightful! heeehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heart and the clean design is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just perfect! Love that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! That heart is so perfect! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the heart. Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect Ribbon-Heart! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your use of the ribbon! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look how sweet! Love it! So glad you joined in on the Embellish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete