December 30, 2014

Bloomin' Thanks

I think this is the last of my September cards... I promise to share some more recent creations soon.


DEEtails:
Using the giant dahlia stamp makes card making a breeze, as it just lends itself to a quick and easy layout. Here I added a strip of patterned paper from the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, edged with a bit of Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. I stamped the sentiment from Oh Hello and added my big bloom stamped in Real Red with some Stampin' Dimensionals.

Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, Real Red card stock
Stamps: Oh Hello, Regarding Dahlias
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nina! I love this card and I will be CASEing it for sure! I have some Real Red cardstock already cut and scored ready to use! My Dahlia stamp has not seen much ink since I just had to have it! I still have the set of cards that I won from you a few years ago about the instrument you play! The other set were all sent out and everyone loved them!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete