Here's my DEEsign:
1. I actually stamped the peacock from my Very Thankful set for another project. I liked how the size turned out and decided to use it for this layout instead. I used Brilliant Blue, Taken with Teal and Glorious Green Stampin' Write Markers to ink him with a Glorious Green vine and Real Red flowers.
2. I stamped the peacock on Naturals White card stock, but I didn't think he was vibrant enough, so I actually colored him in by hand. I added Creamy Caramel on his feathers in this process.
3. I trimmed him down to a 2" square, then mounted him onto a 2 1/8" square of Bermuda Bay card stock.
4. For the background, I used opposite color squares - 2" Bermuda Bay squares mounted on 2 1/8" Naturals White squares.
5. I stamped the sentiment part of the stamp separately on a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock and used it to add some dimension to the card.
Hope you like it!