I love the new Clean & Simple Fall-To Layout:
Here's my DEEsign:
And the DEEtails:
1. I used SU! Basic Gray and Going Gray with a hint of Paper Source Lake card stock. I love the color combination!
2. I stamped the small swirl image and the swirly branch portion of the large bird image from my Wings of Friendship stamp set, using my Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker. (Now that my card is done, I wish I had done this part in blue...)
3. My sentiment is a very simple one from my Trendy Trees stamp set, stamped in Basic Black.
4. The patterned paper is from Amy Butler's Lotus line from K & Company. I mounted it on a 2 inch strip of Going Gray card stock that I punched on both sides with my Scallop Trim border.
5. The final touch is the paper flower. I punched 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" circles - 2 of each size, using the three colors. I distressed the edges and scrunched them up, punched the centers, then layered them together. I used a blue rhinestone brad from my stash and adhered it to the card.