Here's my DEEsign:
And the DEEtails:
1. I love Kraft cards, so of course I wanted the base to be all Kraft.
2. I started off by cutting 1 1/2" squares out of the challenge colors. I totally made a mistake making this card and didn't realize it until everything was glued down! I used Old Olive instead of Kiwi Kiss. Oops!
3. Then I used my Cuttlebug and the SU! Little Leaves Sizzlits Die and cut out 3 sets of leaves on Naturals White card stock. I used my Therm O Web Adhesive sheets to help glue these down randomly onto the colorful squares. Then I trimmed away the excess from the leaves and rubbed my Adhesive Remover gently over the leaves to remove away any excess stickiness. Then I matted the squares onto some Naturals White card stock cut 1/8" larger.
4. I glued the three squared down onto a Kraft rectangle mat, centered onto the card. I have this neat ruler thing that helps with centering. It's basically a ruler that measures from 6 to 0, then back to 6. Does that make sense? I can't remember where I got it, but I find it quite handy.
5. The final touch is a simple Happy Birthday stamp from my A Little Birthday Cheer set.