Here's my DEEsign. I tried to make my card sweet and pink too!
1. I punched a scallop circle out of scrap paper for the base of this very pink flower. Then I put a lot of adhesive and layerd on my Prima flowers. This was a nice way to use up some of those mangled flowers from the jar. I just made sure they got hidden in the process. I just love my bird punch and found another use for it - the stem for my flower with Kiwi Kiss card stock.
2. I wanted the card to be bright, pink and giry with a sort of softness to this card, so I used Naturals White card stock (it has some natural flecks in it, hence the name) mounted on Pink Passion.
3. I used my scallop edge punch for the bottom and added the sentiment from the Valentine stamp from my Wandering Words set.
4. I found this cute gingham ribbon in my stash, so I tied a bow to the side. Then I filled in the space right above it with more adhesive and more Prima flowers!
5. It needed a little bit of something extra, so I trimmed the leaves off of the branch I used for my stem and tucked them randomly in my pile of flowers. I think it just adds that little extra bit of color!
What do you think?