Here are the DEEtails:
1. I started out by randomly stamping flowers in Basic Gray ink on Whisper White card stock from various sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Itty Bitty Buds, and Wings of Friendship.
2. I used various shades of pink Stampin' Write markers to color in my flowers: Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Pixie Pink, and Pink Passion.
3. I added a Regal Rose card stock mat, then added a piece of Melon Mambo Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon.
4. Then I created a Scallop Edge rectangle with Melon Mambo card stock and stamped the sentiment from my Whimsical Words set onto Whisper White card stock trimmed to size. I recently was asked how to make the Scallop Edge rectangle, so I've posted some DEErections. You can click here or click on the DEEsign Tools button at the bottom of my blog.
5. Finally, I mounted everything onto a Melon Mambo card. Hope you like it!