Here's my Deesign:
Here are the DEEtails:
1. I started off by stamping the circle Happy Birthday stamp from my Wow Flowers set in each of the challenge colors. I punched each one out with my 1" circle punch.
2. Then I punched 1 1/4" circles out of matching cardstocks for layering. I also punched 1/4" circles for the centers of the flowers.
3. I used 3-dimensional squares to layer the circles randomly, at either the centers, the flowers or the backing pieces. I adhered them to the card in a simple 3 x 3 pattern.
4. For the center circle, I stamped the flower from my Always stamp set, added a 1/4" Yoyo Yellow circle in the center, and used a 3-dimensional square to mount it to a 1 1/4" circle.
5. I finished off the card by adding a red ribbon and bow that matched the Real Red card stock perfectly.