Here's my DEEsign:
1. I really liked the curves in the wood frame around the mirror and wanted to incorporate it in my card without letting it be overbearing. I decided to use my Stampin' Up! Top Note die and some Kraft card stock.
2. I immediately knew that I wanted to use this cute yellow gingham ribbon that I had in my stash. I tied it in a bow and added a bit of red with a grosgrain ribbon right under it. I had a hard time getting this bow to be just the right size to balance the card... I'm still not sure if I'm completely sold!
3. I found that the American Crafts Metropolitan had a flourish paper that complimented my Real Red card stock perfectly. I punched 3 paper scallop circles and 2 more card stock scallop circles, crumpled them up a bit, and layered them to create the flower.
4. I added a yellow button from my stash for the center of my flower and "stitched" with skinny strips of Real Red card stock. I added some greenery with some Old Olive card stock and my Stampin' Up Little Leaves sizzlits die.
5. To complete the look, I mounted the Top Note onto a Naturals White card stock mat, backed by a Real Red card.