And here's my DEEsign:
1. I can't believe it, but I ran out of Chocolate Chip card stock! So I used Soft Suede, which I think looks more like a flower pot color anyway. I adhered the flower pot to a Not Quite Navy card. I stamped the birthday sentiment from my Heard from the Heart stamp set on the rim of the pot and used some thicker glue dots to raise it off the page a tiny bit.
2. I cut out various circles (1" and 1 1/4") and scallop circles out of Melon Mambo, Not Quite Navy and Naturals White card stock, then crinkled and layered them to create flowers.
3. I found some green buttons in my stash and some matching DMC needlepoint floss to thread them. I glued these in the centers of the flowers. Then I arranged the flowers in the pot with 3-dimensional adhesive squares.
4. Can you tell that I love my bird punch? I used it again! This time, Garden Green card stock made the branch pieces perfect for ferny foliage and a the wings as leaves, which I stuffed into my arrangement.
5. I originally made 6 flowers to go in my pot, but they didn't quite fit. I wanted to make the birthday theme a bit more prominent, so I took the flower apart and stamped the 1" circle with the Happy Birthday circle stamp from my Wow Flowers stamp set. I reassembled the flower and adhered it to the bottom of the page.