April 6, 2015

Currently... April 2015

Hello there! We just returned from a trip to California with some of my family and had so much fun! But, wow! Can you believe it is April already? Yikes, where did March go? 2015 has been such a busy year and I've felt like the days have been jam packed and full, but March seriously flew by! It's already time for another edition of "Currently..." and I don't feel like much has changed since the last time I posted! Don't be surprised if you see a lot of repeats from last month... I'm warning you now...


 WATCHING: Big Hero 6! Still... I told you I was obsessed! Hahaha! 
The photo above is from my third time viewing it on the plane...
I'm also back on a Miyazaki kick right now.
I got a few Blueray/DVD combos at Costco for cheap and can't stop watching them! 

 READING: The Core Six: Essential Strategies for Achieving Excellence with the Common Core and The Mind Up Curriculum: Brain Focused Strategies for Living and Learning
Don't laugh. 
Obviously these are for work... 
The first one is for our upcoming professional developments and the second is for a series of lessons I'm planning. 
Seriously though, I'm still working on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire... 
How lame of me... I told you March flew by!

LISTENING: to my hubby play some loud video games! 
He got a few new ones recently and I feel like it's constant video game background noise on stereo sound.

EATING: A lot of great snacks from Japan. 
My dad brought me all of my favorites again when I saw him in California! YUM!

DRINKING: Caramel Flan Frappuccino still... 
I won't stop until they stop selling it or run out! 


WEARING: Some fun new things, thanks to Carlsbad Outlet Mall!
This outlet mall happens to be one of my absolute favorites. 
It is so pretty with the lovely flower fields in the background.
I'll be posting what I wore in Cali soon...

MAKING: Well... It's not exactly creative, but I'm working on my portfolio. Does that count?
I did make a few new cards this weekend and am excited to share with you later this week!

PLANNING: a return trip to California...? Or at least wishing for one! 
Hello 60th Anniversary at Disneyland! How can we miss it? 
Can someone please help me convince my hubby? 
(In real life, I'm planning lessons for school. I do love this Mind Up Curriculum and am excited for this series of lessons.)

TRYING: to convince Hubby of the importance of a second Disneyland trip this year. 
see above. *giggle*

WANTING: a nap. 

Geez this jet lag is doing a number on me. 
Does this mean I'm getting old?

FEELING: anxious... Because April is going to be CRAZY! 
It's already started to stress me out... Uh oh!

ENJOYING: my Spring Break. 
Today's the last day. 
I'm trying to soak it all in! 
You know... before all the craziness REALLY starts!

How's your April going? I'd love to know! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment