February 11, 2015

What I Wore

Hi there! Ready for another edition of What I Wore? Nothing special going on last week except National School Counseling Week (Hooray Counselors!). Here's What I Wore...

DAY ONE
dress: max studio / cardigan: new york & co. / scarf: h&m / leggings: old navy / bracelets: kate spade / rain boots: capelli

It was supposed to rain all day on Monday, so I was excited to wear my rain boots. My mom found these rain boots ages ago and I'm always looking for a reason to wear them! 
I paired them with some polka dot leggings and a simple black dress with scarf and cardigan. It ended up a fairly dry day :( but at least I was dressed for the rain in case it came!

 DAY TWO
dress: pink rose / cardigan: american eagle / necklace: tom design (etsy) / bracelet: pandora

DAY THREE
dress: h&m / blouse: jcrew factory / sweater: jcrew factory / bracelet: kate spade

DAY FOUR
dress: forever / necklace: premier designs / bracelet: kate spade

DAY FIVE
dress: poppy garden / cardigan: loft / leggings: kate spade / boot socks: noelle / boots: mia / necklace: old navy

My dear friend gave me these adorable boot socks earlier this week for NSCW, so I wanted to wear them and show them off. :) Aren't they cute! I think I need to buy some new boots now... Haha!

So those are my outfits from last week. It was mostly a normal week but it was crazy busy! It was such a whirlwind that as I was getting my photos together for this post, I didn't even remember wearing some of these outfits! Hoping your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment