January 23, 2015

Bright and Bold

Happeeeey Fridaaaaay! Hehehe! Hope your weekend has been swell. Mine has been incredible busy, but somehow, I have found time to craft! Here's one of the cards that I made...


And the DEEtails:

I've recently fallen in love with all things Heidi Swapp. I picked up a 6"x6" paper pad and ephemera pack from her Favorite Things line and am love love loving it. The card I made here mostly showcases her line. Black and white striped paper for the background and strips of fun patterns layered on top. A flower from the ephemera pack flanks a sentiment from Regarding Dahlias that I stamped on some Vellum Cardstock. I added a little banner across the top with some Melon Mambo card stock and Whisper White Baker's Twine and a few little Sequin Embellishments. Clearly sequins are my newest obsession - I just ordered a bunch more, so you will be seeing them a lot! Hope you don't get tired of all the fun sparkle around here!


Paper: Heidi Swapp Favorite Things paper pad, Melon Mambo Cardstock, Vellum Cardstock
Stamps: Regarding Dahlias
Ink: Melon Mambo
Embellishments: Heidi Swapp Favorite Things ephemera, In Color Sequin Assortment Embellishments, Whisper White Baker's Twine
Tools: Banner Punch

1 comment: