January 12, 2015

Blended Thank You

I meant to share this card last week, but time got away from me! Today's card is a fun new one that I created a while back in an attempt to play with my then new Stampin' Blendabilities Markers!


You know that I love to craft cards inspired by yummy food and this one is no different. :)


DEEtails:
I started by stamping the Distressed Dots background stamp on some Whisper White card stock with VersaMark ink and embossed it with some black Stampin' Emboss Powder. I love how perfectly imperfect the Distressed Dots are! I layered that on a piece of Calypso Coral card stock to create a background for my single flower from the Secret Garden stamp set. The image was stamped in Basic Black on some Whisper White cardstock and after experimenting a bit with the new Blendabilities markers, I inked it in using the Calypso Corl and Daffodil Delight sets. The leaves were stamped in VersaMark from the Secret Garden set as well and cut out by hand, then layered over a piece of Calypso Coral, stamped with the sentiment from Simply Celebrate. Hope you like it!


Paper: Calypso Coral card stock, Gumball Green card stock, Whisper White card stock
Stamps: Distressed Dots, Secret Garden, Simply Celebrate
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMark, Whisper White
Tools: Black Stampin' Emboss Powder, Stampin' Blendabilities Markers - Calypso Coral & Daffodil Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment