January 21, 2015

A Little Note... Hello


Hello there! Hope you are having a lovely week so far. Today I'm playing with this week's Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


This card didn't turn out anything like I envisioned, but I'm still pretty happy with it. I was imagining simple bold blocks of color like on the scarf, but obviously that didn't happen... 

Here are the DEEtails:

I started with stamping the typewriter image from You're My Type onto some Island Indigo polka dot DSP and embossed it in white. I cut a slit on the typewriter and slid in a little piece of Strawberry Slush card stock stamped with a sentiment from the set. I realize now that the pink should be through the other part, but too late now... Oops! Then I layered it over some more DSP, added a fun die cut sentiment, and sprinkled in some embellishments. Hope you like it!


Paper: In Color 2011-2013 Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack, In Color 2013-2015 Designer Series Paper Stack, Neutrals Collection Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack, Strawberry Slush card stock, 
Stamps: You're My Type
Ink: Basic Gray, VersaMark
Embellishments: Clips Assortment, Frosted Sequins, Sycamore Street 1/4" Ribbon, White Stampin' Emboss Powder 
Tools: craft knife, heat embossing tool, Starburst Framelits Die, Technique Tuesday Say It - Hello Die,

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and cute card!

    ReplyDelete