February 9, 2013

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 23


Happy weekend! It's time for a new Double Dare Challenge! 

Naki's pick this week is to use the new Honeycomb embossing folder - LOVE IT!

And here's my pick - a color combination... Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, and Night of Navy



This past week was National School Counseling Week - Hello fellow counselors! :) And I received a lovely gift from my Principal, wrapped in some beautiful wrapping paper - the inspiration for this week's pick!

Anyway, here's my card...


Here are the DEEtails:

This Stippled Blossom stamp set has been on my wish list for quite some time now... I finally got it and I am in LOVE! :) Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade flowers seemed a little too predictable, so I decided to layer Night of Navy over the Calypso Coral instead. Oh my! Of course I had to add some polka dot DSP - Poppy Parade and I added a strip of Night of Navy embossed with that awesome Honeycomb folder. I love the texture! Some Whisper White grosgrain ribbon breaks up the color a bit. I love the Itty Bitty Banners set, which I picked out as a FREE set from the Sale-A-Bration promotion. It's the perfect final touch to the card!

Don't forget to stop by Miss Naki's blog to check out her creation. Then make your own card using our Double Dare and link up below!

No comments:

Post a Comment