February 2, 2013

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 22


Hi there! Hope you're ready for a new Double Dare Challenge! :) Here we go! 

Naki's pick this week is pretty simple... no Big Shot

And my pick is pretty easy too... add pink!




It's funny because when I make my pick each week, I usually have some idea about the direction I want to go... But it never ends up going quite in the same direction... For example, I thought of making a pretty and delicate pink Valentine this week. Totally was not expecting to make something like this...




Here are the DEEtails:

My Beyond the Garden DSP was sitting on my shelf, wanting a little attention, so I pulled it out and decided to use it as a background. To add a little interest, I snipped around some of the blooms and added some Melon Mambo DSP underneath. I kind of love it. :) I matted it with some Lucky Limeade and added a sentiment - Sassy Salutations. Of course, a rhinestone studded butterfly was a must! Sweet and simple, but definitely not the delicate pink Valentine that I had in mind! Haha!

Be sure to visit my dear friend, Naki to see what she created. And then, why don't you play along with us? Just link up your fabulous creation below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment