December 8, 2011

Pals Paper Arts Puttin' On The Ritz!


Have you seen the well-to do... Up and down Pals Paper Arts... :) Today we're Puttin' On the Ritz!


You'll definitely want to join us this week, because we're going all out with a MYSTERY Blog Candy Blow Out!  
One lucky participant will be showered with Stampin' Up! products from each of the design team members! It's an event you won't want to miss! So hurry up and put on your best!


Here are the DEEtails for my card:

I started with a couple of pieces of Whisper White card stock. I folded the corners over and layered them to make the shirt. I tied up some Basic Black satin ribbon for a bow tie and added some Rhinestone Jewels colored in with a black sharpie for some buttons. Then I took a couple of pieces of Bassic Black card stock for my jacket. I folded the corners over and punched a little detail with my 1" square punch. Then I added some clear embossing powder to add a little texture and shine. I overlapped them on the front of my card for a perfect tuxedo. I didn't have anyone special in mind to send this to, but I can easily add a sentiment for a special occasion - Congrats, Happy New Year, Let's Celebrate, etc!

Do whatdya say? Won't you join us?! Bring out your paper crafting goodies (yes, that sparkly stuff too!) and Put On The Ritz! :)

5 comments:

  1. Too cute, Nina! This would be a great card for so many different special occasions! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, your tuxedo card is just stunning with the shiny lapel. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this tuxedo Nina, so creative.

    ReplyDelete