December 22, 2011

Pals Paper Arts Tags

It's the last Pals Paper Arts challenge of the year! I hope you'll bring our your crafting goodies and play along! Remember, you can play with any brand of products!


This week's challenge is all about tags! You can choose to make a tag or add a tag (or tags) to your card. I chose to do the latter and I'm loving this card!


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with an Old Olive card and stamped some trees from Stampin' Up!'s Season of Joy with some VersaMark ink. Then I added some Riding Hood Red DSP and layered on some Whisper White card stock, trimmed with some punched Dotted Ribbon Border in Riding Hood Red. I stamped a portion of the sentiment from SU!'s Heard from the Heart. Then I wrapped some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around the card and tied on some Jewelry Tags, punched from some Old Olive and Riding Hood Red DSP and stamped with letters from SU!'s Occasions Alphabet.

Be sure to hop over to Pals Paper Arts and link up your fabulous tag creations! I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

10 comments:

  1. I love this, Nina! Very modern, clean, and simple! Hope you enjoy your holidays! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sweet little tags! Love the whisper of trees in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, Nina. I love the little tags across the front. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those tags and the clean & simple look of your card.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Nina! I love the tags on the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina, I just love it! Merry Christmas, Pal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this? I love it! You could even do something like Happy Birthday just as well! Thanks for the inspiration. Happy holidaze!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the use of the tiny tags. I am also a teacher and look forward to some stamping fun over the break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever, Nina. Love the Baker's Twine clothesline! LOL

    ReplyDelete