November 28, 2010

'Tis The Season


Here's my card for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Check out this fancy cupcake! It's really hard for me to make a card that is almost completely white, so I tried to add texture and sparkle to add some interest. I hope you can see the detail!


Here are the DEEtails:

I arranged my digital images from this week's sponsor, Amber Ink, then printed the picture. I added some flocking to the tree and snowy ground. Then I added a little bit of glitter to both the tree and the swirls. I pulled out some pink, green, and blue rhinestones from my stash and added them to my tree. Then I added a layer of Pink Pirouette card stock and a piece of Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon on a Pear Pizzazz card. Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Simply elegant. . . .What a great card, love your embellishments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors you picked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! This card just looks so soft and pretty...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - perfect with the inspiration! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete