November 11, 2010

Peace


I think I'm in love with Baja Breeze! :) I'm using it again today for another wintery card. This one is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. Hope you like it!


DEEtails:

I started off with a large scallop trim square using Naturals White card stock. I layered on a piece of Baja Breeze. I adore Peace Doves, so I had to get the Peace Be Still stamp set and dies from PTI. This card uses several of the snowflake images inked with Baja Breeze, stamped on Naturals White card stock. Then I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray on Baja Breeze. You can't tell in this photo, but I used my rounded corner punch on the corners of the Baja Breeze. I added my stamped layers to my square. Then I used the PTI Peace Be Still die and some white felt to create my sweet dove. I added a little eye with a Basic Gray marker, and used some glue dots to adhere him. I added some Baja Breeze Satin ribbon from Ribbon Originals: Valet, then adhered everything on top with some Stampin' Dimensionals. For the final touch, I placed some sparkly Rhinestone Jewels in the centers on my snowflakes. Ahh Peace... :)

2 comments:

  1. beautiful. love the dove and bit of bling. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card. Thanks for selling it at your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete