November 20, 2010

Hello Again


Hello again! Aren't the colors in this inspiration fabulous? Kim at Off The Wall Craftiness always does such a fantastic job picking out her inspiartion boards. I'm loving this week's colors!


Here are the DEEtails:

I cut out my little banners by hand with Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Peach Parfait, and Apricot Appeal card stocks. I used my 1/16" punch at the top corners and then threaded some Baker's Twine through each piece. I added a piece of book print to my Marina Mist card and added a strip of Not Quite Navy, stamped with the sentiment from the Hello Again set. I attached my banners for a fun and cheerful card. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, did you hit the challenge out of the park. Love the pendants. The way you threaded them together is brilliant. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! I'm such a sucker for banners and this one is FANTASTIC and uses the OTWC colors PERFECTLY and the inspiration photo to a T!!! Seriously, one fab card! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love this my dear!!! You did a great job with the colors!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is A-Mazing! You used our colors perfectly and I love how you used the banner which works perfectly with the inspiration photograph! Wonderful entry! Thanks for joining in the fun at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought about doing banners too! Great minds think alike. :) This card is so awesome. I love how you combined the bakers twine with the banners. So glad you joined us at OTWC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on winning the OTWC this week - your card is beautiful and you well deserved it!

    ReplyDelete