July 16, 2018

A Cars Card


I'm a bit behind in posting this, but wanted to share anyway... For Father's Day this year, I decided to make a Cars themed card for Hubby. I've mentioned before that our two-year-old loves the Disney Pixar movie, so I thought this would be fitting.

The card I made was pieced together by various punched shapes. I don't make a lot of punch art, but I found this to be quite fun to piece together like a puzzle.

I only had a quick opportunity to snap a photo before the card was discovered and given love from our little girl. She squealed with joy with the prospect of giving the special card to her Daddy (along with a gift bag with a trophy on it, which she proudly announced was a Piston Cup!). In the end, both Daddy and Daughter were thrilled!

DEEtails:

Paper: Basic Black cardstock, Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock, Pacific Point cardstock, Real Red cardstock, Summer Sun cardstock
Stamps: Alphabet Rotary Stamp, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Enamel Stars (Freckled Fawn), Black Licorice Glittered Gumdrops (Your Next Stamp)
Tools: 1/2" Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, 2" Circle punch, Full Heart punch, Heart to Heart punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Large Oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment