July 31, 2018

Roses

Earlier this summer our rose bushes were in full bloom and I enjoyed every bit of it that I could. I started clipping the beautiful pale pink blooms and adding little clusters of fresh flowers around our house.


I snapped this photo and sent it along to my good friend Naki, who used the photo as inspiration to make a gorgeous card! Naturally, she inspired me to make a card as well (although it just took me a lot longer...) 


Before I talk to you about my card, let me just mention how sweet Naki is... Not only did she recently send me her beautiful card to me for my birthday, but a few months ago, she sent me a bunch of crafty goodies, (including the stamp set that I used on this card), as encouragement to start stamping again! The stamps featured here are actually ones that I had been eyeing for a while, so it was extra special to receive them in the mail!

DEEtails:

Paper: Artist's Loft 140# Watercolor Paper, Gold Foil Sheets, Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock, Texture Cuts wood Sheets 
Stamps: Circle Scribble Flowers (My Favorite Things), Perfectly Preserved
Ink: VersaMark
Embellishments: 4mm Marshmallow Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), crepe paper, washi tape (Sugar Paper for Target)
Tools: Pierced Rectangle Stax Die-namics (My Favorite Things), Simply Said Hello die (Avery Elle)

No comments:

Post a Comment