October 15, 2013

Stampin' Celebration Sketch Challenge


Hello there! I hope you're ready for some mid-month inspirations from the Stampin' Celebration team! Today we have a fun sketch for you.


DEEtails:
I had fun with my 1 inch square punch and various DSPs, that I embellished with whatever I could find in my stash - buttons, punches, stamps, even a little bit of clay!

Paper: Calypso Coral DSP, Gingham Garden DSP, I Am Me, DSP, Sent with Love DSP, Sycamore Street DSP, Whisper white card stock
Stamps: Gifts of Kindness, Madison Avenue, Pretty Petites
Ink: Island Indigo
Tools: 1" Square Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Petite Curly Label Punch
Embellishments: Bitty Buttons, Rhinestone Jewels, Simply Pressed Clay, Sycamore Street Buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine, white washi tape

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Stampin' Celebration design team's fabulous creations! Then join us for this month's challenge, using either using either the inspiration images from the beginning of the month or our mid-month sketch. We can't wait to see what you make!

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales - Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Allison Ohran - Sweet Impressions
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment