October 27, 2013

Cupcake Inspirations Color Challenge


Happy Sunday! Today we have a pretty color combination over at Cupcake Inspirations to challenge you. Will you make something pretty? Or something pretty spooky? :)


DEEtails:

I saw this gorgeous card by Betsy Veldman that I just knew I had to CASE, so I started by stamping some pretty blossoms from Fabulous Florets in Elegant Eggplant on some Whisper White card stock. Then I added a piece of vellum over the top half. I stamped the sentiment from Curly Cute in VersaMark ink and embossed it. I love the look of white on white. I adhered everything to an Early Espresso card then tied some stitched grosgrain ribbon in Early Espresso across the front. Hope you like it!

Don't forget to take a peek at the creations that the rest of the Sweeties have cooked up for this week's challenge over on the Cupcake Inspirations blog. Then be sure to link up your card to our challenge! Can't wait to see what you create!


If you love our Cupcake Challenge, be sure to apply to be a part of our Design Team. I'd love to be able to create with you!

1 comment: