July 17, 2013

DEEscounted Stamps Updated

Hello and Happy Wednesday! It is Wednesday, isn't it? My how these days just blur together! I spent a good chunk of time over the weekend going through some of my stamps and have updated my DEEscounted Stamps page just for you! Pop on over and see if there's anything that suits your fancy! I still have a stack of stamps that I still need to post and I'm hoping to do that soon...

I'm still debating on if I need to go through other craft supplies too, other than just my stamps... Hmm... Maybe that's a project for another day...

I've also whipped up a few quick crafty projects around here that I'll try to post in the near future. :)

In the mean time I'm thinking that my blog needs a bit of a makeover. You know, some freshening up... Any tips? Anyone willing to volunteer their mad skills? :)

I'll be back tomorrow with a card for the new Pals Paper Arts challenge. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment