July 3, 2013

Brand New Ribbon Shares!

Happy July Friends! Yikes, can you believe July is here already?!? Wow! Time sure does fly!

I've finally had a chance to update my ribbon shares and am excited to share them with you... You are going to absolutely LOVE the new ribbons if you haven't had a chance to play with them yet!

Ribbon & Trim

NEW COLOR RIBBON SHARE! $9
3/4" Chevron Ribbon Share $31
3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim Share $12
3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon Share $12
3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Share $10
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Share $17
1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon $12
1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon Share $14
Baker's Twine Share $4
Trim Share $15
I Love Ribbon Package $120

Take a peek at my Ribbon Share page to pick your favorite ribbons!

In the meantime, I'm working on cleaning out my craft goodies, so I'm hoping to update my DEEscounted Stamps page, which is temporarily down while I work! Check back soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment