October 19, 2012

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 10!


Wow! Can you believe that we are on our 10th week for Naki & Nina's Double Dare Challenge!? I hope you've been having as much fun as we have! Here are this week's picks:


Naki selected the inspiration image above from Disney Junior's Tinga Tinga Tales. Aren't the bright colors and patterns so fun?

My pick was to add some sparkle!




Here's what I came up with:


Here are the DEEtails:

I selected a few colors from the inspiration image that really popped out for me - the purples, blues, and a bit of green and chose a stamp set that showed off a lot of great pattern - Circle Circus. I randomly stamped the circles on some Whisper White card stock, then matted it with some Basic Black. I stamped the sentiment from the Curly Cute set on my Island Indigo card and embossed it in silver. A few Rhinestone Jewels add the finishing touches.

Be sure to check out Naki's blog to see what she made this week. Then use the our picks to make your own card and link up below!

No comments:

Post a Comment