July 14, 2011

Living Easy


This week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge is all about living easy in the summertime. Look at the gorgeous inspiration. Wouldn't you love to spend some quite time here relaxing this summer?

Summer

Here are the DEEtails:

I started with some Crumb Cake card stock and stamped the beautiful tree image from SU!'s new Forever Young set in Lukcy Limeade. Then I layered some Soft Suede Striped Grosgrain and Taffeta ribbons. I added the sentiment from SU!'s Precious Butterflies in Soft Suede, then added a touch of Crochet Lace and flower embellishment. Thanks for peeking in today!

Don't forget to layer on those ribbons and enter the I {Heart} Ribbon challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great sentiment and how I wish that was my craft room!! Mine is under the stairs in a space 7 x 3 feet:))
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job creating a summer living card! I would love to sit under your tree sipping peach tea and stamping! Love that ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete