July 1, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!


Happy July everyone! July is my favorite month for so many reasons. July means summer vacation, family time, Independence Day, a whole month off of school/work, a new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog, oh, and my birthday! :) And in true Nina tradition, we'll be celebrating all month long! Here's some of what you can look forward to:

  • Pals Blog Hop featuring new SU! goodies
  • New Ribbon Shares
  • DEEscounted Stamps
  • Birthday Inspired Cards
  • Fun New I {Heart} Ribbon Challenges
  • Etsy Updates
  • and perhaps a few other surprises along the way! :)
You won't want to miss out, so be sure to peek in to celebrate with me! In the mean time, be sure to check out the brand new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog! There are so many fantastic goodies that I know you'll want to get your hands on! This week, as part of my birthday celebration, I'll be giving away the new catalog (a $9.95 value) to anyone who places an order of $50 or more. But hurry! This offer is only available on my blog until July 9th. E-mail me at deesignsbyninadee{at}gmail{dot}com to place your order.

For today, I'm sharing a card featuring the brand new In Color, Calypso Coral paired with some Basic Gray.


I decided to participate in another round of My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge.

Here are the DEEtails:

I started with a piece of Going Gray card stock, which I added a Dotted Ribbon Punch Border along the top and bottom in Whisper White. Then I layered on some favorite gray ribbons from my stash. I stamped the bird image from SU!'s Always set (which has officially retired!) in Calypso Coral on a doily, then embellished with some sweet roses from my stash with a tag tucked underneath, bearing the sentiment from SU!'s Tiny Teacup stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment