July 5, 2011

Happy For You


Today's sweet treat is this yummy ice cream roll cake (although, I'm not sure of the source, sorry).


The yummy DEEtails:

It's a little hard to tell in this photo, but I started with a background of Designer Series Paper Patterns in Pink Pirouette. I chose the grid pattern to correspond with the background in the photo. I matted it with some Chocolate Chip card stock and adhered a lovely little doily to imitate the patter on the plates. Then I added some of that delicious new Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots ribbon. I stamped the sentiment, a mixture of Messages for Mom (Happy from the Happy Birthday sentiment) and Afterthoughts (For You from the Just For You sentiment) and attached a couple of die cut hearts in Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake to complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment