May 15, 2011

Here Comes The Bride (And Making Some Music)



I'm here today with a brand new card. This one is for the Pals Paper Arts Here Comes the Bride Challenge. Here's the fabulous inspiration picture. So Lovely.



And the DEEtails:


I love the lace dress, so I layered some Very Vanilla card stock punched with The Scallop Edge, Scallop Trim, and Eyelet trim punches. I topped the "lace" with some Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon. Then I added a die cut embellishment from my stash and a Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla flower die cut with the Fun Flowers die topped with a Very Vanilla Designer Button.


I'm not sure if you remember me talking about me playing in the band... Well, tomorrow is our first formal concert over at the local community college. Formal concerts are my favorite. We do two each season. The rest of the time, we do outdoor concerts, which are fun too... But there's something about a brightly lit stage and a dark audience that makes a formal concert seem much more real to me. If you're still interested in the Merry Music card set, they are still available. The Southern Maryland Concert Band is always grateful for any donations and I truly appreciate your graciousness. Feel free to contact me at deesignsbyninadee{at}gmail{dot}com for more information.

1 comment:

  1. What a great take on the inspiration photo.

    I love the softness you've created with card stock.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete