March 15, 2011

Lots-o-Green


I love the theme of this week's Wee Memories challenge:


Here are the DEEtails for my card:

You know I love me some green, so this time I decided to mix Pear Pizzazz with some PS Chartreuse. It's starting to grow on me... I embossed a piece of PTI Vintage Cream cardstock with the PTI woodgrain embossing plate. Then I added a Very Vanilla satin bow and some layered die cuts (PTI's Mat Stack #4 and Fillable Frames #10). I stamped my sentiment from the PTI Signature Greetings set and added a cute butterfly die cut from my stash. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Nina, love your Butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really like your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete