March 27, 2011

From Our Home


Ooh! Aren't these cupcakes absolutely fabulous? Can you tell that my card is based off of this week's Cupcake Inspiration?


The DEEts:

I pulled out a bunch of punches to create these fabulous flowers, from left to right:
PS Chartreuse and MS cornflower punch with a 3/4" circle punched and pierced
Lovely Lilac and PTI Limitless Layers die, cut and spiraled
Very Vanilla and the Itty Bitty Punch, crumpled and adhered with glue dots
Poppy Parade punched with 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" circle punch, folded into each other
Summer Sun and MS Hydrangea punch with center punched from the Owl punch
Almost Amethyst and another Itty Bitty Punch
Old Olive MS Leaves
I adhered all the flowers onto some Kiwi Kiss card stock, matted with some Lovely Lilac, on a Barely Banana card. Then I stamped the image from SU!'s Bella's Bloom and punched it out with the Decorative Label punch. Hope you like it!

Love flowers? Come join my I {Heart} Ribbon challenge and add some ribbon flowers!

1 comment: